Tuesday, April 12, 2011

UnGoogleable Research Paper Website Selection Reflection

Today in class I went to different websites to find information for my research paper.
To search for websites, I  use some of the websites Ms. Priester gave us and searched what I had to search.
When I found a website related to my focus question, I copied the URL and pasted it on my delicous account so I could go look back at the information when I need to. I knew some of the websites I found were unacceptable because the didn't have the usefull infomation that I needed or didn't have any facts.
Tomorrow, I expect that Ms. Priester will tell me to pull up the information that I got and highlight the goood information that is one there.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! How did you totally know my lesson plans? Ha! I'm glad you went back to do your work.

    ReplyDelete