Monday, April 11, 2011

Fourth Quarter Goals.


My greatest accomplishments of last quarter was me getting 3.0. What I had to do to achieve my goal was to turn in all my work stay on task and do all the work that was given to me. One of my other greatest accomplishments was getting one of my assignments shown to some very important people. I am very proud of myself because I tried hard on the paragraph. What I had to do to achieve this goal was to review my paragraph I also had to write it with a lot of information so it could a good paragraph.
My goal for this quarter is to get a 3.5 or higher.
.I have to turn in all my work.
.I have to turn in above grade level work.
.I have to stay on task so I understand the work that is giving to me.
My other goal is to have another assignment shown to important people to achieve that goal I have to
. Proof read my work before I turn it in.
. I have to turn in above grade level.
. I have to make sure I understand what I am doing to achieve my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment