Monday, April 11, 2011

Third Quarter Awards Review

In San Pasqual Academy we have and award assembly at the end of every quarter. We have this assembly because SPA wants to recognize people who showed that earned it. everybody goes teacher, students NA staff and even Tia and Beth.
In the beginning of the assembly I was really nervous because SPA didn't give a notice to the kids who were getting an award so I didn't know if I was getting an award or not.
I started play with my hands because when Tia was calling out names for having a 3.0 or a 3.5. I was getting really nervous because my name wasn't getting called. I started to panick and looking around to see if people were looking at me. I wondered if when they called my name if people were gonna clap for me or if no one was gonna clap for me while I was thinking this my name was called without me knowing. The person next to me had to tell me they called me up. I stood up and every one was clapping it was louder then I had expected. I went up the stage and got my certificate and a $25.00 gift certificate.
I sat back down and was kinda mad at myself because my goal was to get a 3.5 but I got a 3.4 again so when people told what a good job I did I told I could have done better.
I hope that the next award assembly I get called up fo having a 3.5 and getting a $50.00 money award not a $25.00 money award.

1 comment:

  1. good job best friend, keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete