Monday, April 11, 2011

UnGoogleable Research Paper – Website Evaluation Tips

I asked 3 people questions to help me learn about good resources. I interviewed Kyle about the question.He said if I wanted to find a good website for writing a research paper I would have to look at the website and see if it has academic sources. Kyle also said to check that it is not business related or college oriented. I asked Dre my housemate. Dre told me I would find out if it is a good website by checking the citations because that will tell me a lot about the website. I also asked Italia and she told me to make sure the website is not facts that people can write on their own accord. For example, I shouldn't go to the website Wikipedia or Answers.com because those websites people put fact put  what they think are facts.The advice that these people told me will help me write my research paper because they game me good things to look at to get a good website and they also told me the bad things to look at in websites and what to avoid. I asked these people because they have went to college or are going to go to college so they had to do research paper so they know what to look for and what not in a website.

No comments:

Post a Comment