Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My Feelings about the Upcoming CSTs

I am kinda happy the CST is almost here because that means that school is almost over. I am not that happy because I really don't like test especially important ones because I get nervous. I remember the first day of eight grade I had to take a test so the school would know what classes to put me in. I din't like that test because it had a lot of problems I didn't know and back then I didn't know how to use wise skills to pass the test. I also remember when I came to SPA I had to take a test to see what level I was in math, reading, and english. I didn't like that test because I was having a bad day so I got bad scores in it meaning that I would be put in lower classes. I also remember when I had to take a spanish speaker test. I didn't like it because I thought I didn't need to take it because I already knew spanish so my ignorance made me get a bad test score. I feel kinda excited because I feel like im going to get a good score because I learned some ways to make testing way easier.

5 comments:

  1. Nice pic keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fortunately, the CST tests take place during the end of year, so you will be able to focus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ema,I believe in you! Focus really hard and you will do great! Goodluck Ema

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Job keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post!!:) heyy i used that same pic for this same blog post:P great choice in pic.! lol keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete