Monday, April 18, 2011

Free Choice Blog Post

I was relaxing on Sunday of April 18,2011 and I was on the computer looking up what crickets eat when I got phone call. It was my mom she asked for me. I was kinda surprised because she usually never calls me unless she needs something or something happens in the family. I got worried as soon as I heard it was my mom. I went to the phone and said hi to my mom. I asked her what was wrong and she said that my aunt was pregnant and that's why my little sister didn't come to family day. I told her that was good news. My mom was silent for about 5 seconds. I repeated to her that it was good news that my aunt was pregnant. My mom told me that my aunt went to the hospital because she was already a month pregnant so she was getting her monthly checking. My mom told me that the Doctor checked her and told her that something was wrong somewhere in her stomach were the baby. The Doctor told my aunt that she was going to lose the baby. When my mom told me I started to cry because I couldn't believe that I was going to lose someone that I would never meet. I said bye to my mom and just stayed quiet. My staff asked me what was wrong and I said nothing was wrong with me. I went back to the computer and played music and just cried silently because I didn't want anyone to know why I was crying. I wrote this personal story because it just happened on Sunday I don't really know if my aunt has lost the baby or not but I haven't told anyone and I really had to tell someone and is much easier for me to write it then to say it. When people ask me what if there is something wrong with me I smile and say anything but inside me I just want to burst out crying.

2 comments:

  1. Gosh, that is horrible. I am really sorry for your family's loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im very sorry for your famliys loss

    ReplyDelete