Thursday, April 14, 2011

UnGoogleable Research Paper Highlight Reflection

Reading and highlighting the sources for my UnGoogleable research paper helped me to find more usual informationg for my research.I learned that puppy mills kills the the dogs after they can't breed anymore. I can break my information into three sections. One sections is to know what to highlight and what not to highlight. Another section is to find a good and appropriate website that gives you good information. The third section is that what ever your highlighted is irrelevant to what you are trying to research.
My next step to write a research paper should be to is to get the facts together first and then organize them.

2 comments:

  1. What are the three sections you can divide your research into? Think of how you can make three body paragraphs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blogg just change you voki its kinda of not pronouncing your name EYMA.

    ReplyDelete