Monday, April 11, 2011

Fourth Quarter Kickoff Reflection

For our Fourth Quarter Kickoff  day we had to get into groups. My group was named Love And Peace. Our team had to work as a team to be able to win the scavenger hunt the game was named "Monkey egg hunt". After we finishing the game we went into Emily's class and ate a snack. The snack was pretty interesting to eat because I had never ate that before. After we were done eating our snack we went into Ms. Priesters classroom and made monkeys. I must admit I had a lot of fun. When we were done with our monkeys we all went to lunch so first lunch  and second lunch had lunch together. It was fun because I got to eat with some of my friends that I didn't eat with regularly because they had a different lunch than I did. After lunch we had to get into our groups again but this time we had way more people on our team. I was in team 6 our team won each and every game we played. I had so much fun because I was able to have fun without getting in trouble. At the end of the day my team sat down and talked about the day and played Duck,Duck,Goose. I haven't played that game since 5th grade. The day was new to me but I had a lot of fun and I wish we could do it again.


No comments:

Post a Comment