Monday, May 23, 2011

SPA Prom 2011

After school everyone went to their houses because they all wanted to get ready for prom something I didn't understand because prom wasn't until 5:00 and we got out of school at  12:50. After school I went home and ate chips and watched TV while everyone in my house kept telling me to get ready before its to late. I didn't really care because at the end I looked fine and was ready at 4:40. I had a silver dress and some cheetah stilettos that  were really hard to walk in but I managed. When I walked out my house my brother saw me and said that I looked really pretty which was kinda shocking for me because he doesn't really say that kinda stuff to me so I really took that  as a compliment. After we got on the bus and we were on our way to the hotel I kinda regretted coming and just wished I could have stayed home and watched a movie with my date. After we got there I was walking with my date a I kept hearing people talking about my shoes and how they liked them. Before prom a some people kept telling me that the shoes might not match with my dress but I told them that I didn't care what people thought about it because I was gonna be the one wearing the dress but it turned out looking nice. After we got seated my prom date sat next to me and Destiny and her prom date sat next to us it was a great little table. We ate and dance and took pictures. We were dancing when we got called to eat our dinner it was awesome but there was a part when Destiny's date  started choking on a carrot it was awful. It was the first time going to prom it wasn't the best prom night but hopefully next year when I go to prom with my brother no one will try to take him from me because it's my brother and I know he will never leave me to go dance with another girl.

5 comments:

  1. haha. That suck your date leave you for someone else if you go with some one you should stay with someone. Hopefully next Year you should have a good prom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's strange to read "my brother" over and over again without you stating his name and/or describing him. It sounds like you are talking about a possession instead of a person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope next year is better too... I'm sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand how you feel and I know I ditched you to go dance with someone else and I also hope that I don't ever do that to you again but thats if you want to go to prom with me again my senior year but yead food was really good and sorry about ruining it for you I hope prom next year is better for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. To tell you guys the truth I don't really care anymore

    ReplyDelete