Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Romeo & Juliet Before Paragraph

Romeo and Juliet is a play written by Shakespeare.  I already know that Romeo and Juliet is a love story about two people that love each other but can't be together. I also know that the story has a meaning to it but I really don't know what it is. Another thing I know is that Romeo and Juliet are so in love with each other that they will go to the extremes to be with each other no matter what their parents say. I know that Shakespeare writes a lot of  of love stories.
One of the questions I have is, "How did Shakespeare get this love story in his head?"
Another question I have is "What is the whole point of the story?"
The last question I have is "Why where Romeo and Juliet not able to see each other?"

No comments:

Post a Comment