Tuesday, May 3, 2011

President Obama’s Big Announcement

          To learn about Osama bin Laden’s death, I read Osama Bin Laden Death and learned that the F.B.I have been tracking him down for a while now and they were just waiting for the right moment to get him.
First, US troops called Obama telling him that they tracked him down and then found out that he was in a mansion. Next, they called in the troops sorrounding the building. Then, they  broke in and a gun fight broke out and Osama Bin Laden used his wife as a human shield so he didn't get shot. Finally, they shot him and killed him and found important information on planned terrorist attacks. Now, I understand that Osama Bin Laden did a lot of horrible things to the world and he diserved to die so he wouldn't hurt anyone else.
            Now that I have read/watched the news, I predict that there is going to be a huge attack against the United States because the terrorist will want revenge.  One thing I predict is that all the terrorist attacks will come to a halt. I think this will happen because the terrorist will stop and think that what happened to Osama Bin Laden and they will think it will happen to them. Another thing I predict is that American will have war with the terrorist because of his death. I think this will happen because the terrorist are not just gonna give up. They are gonna try to get revenge by killing one ofour important person. I hope that it stays good because i really don't want to have a war because I don't want any of the soldiers getting hurt

No comments:

Post a Comment