Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Comment-Seeking Post

Since I moved to girls 1 it has been really awkward for me because I really don't know any of the girls in there like I knew the girls 8. I moved like 2 weeks ago it has been really good actually like all the girls in the house they were all really sweet to me when I first moved here. All the girls in girls 1 talk to me and were very welcoming. When the staff told me I was moving house I was all ready not having a good day because of some of my family problems. When I found I was getting moved out of my hose I cried because it was hard for me to move out of a place that I was barely getting used to it. I was kinda weirded out by living there because the rumors I heard about the girls living there but now that I live there I will tell any girlmoving houses to not bealive anything people say because what they tell you can be a lie because the girls in G1 are really sweet and are not as mean as they appear to be outside the house you just have to get to know them and talk to them just like anyother hoouse is.

2 comments:

  1. I dont know how you feel because I have never moved houses before also drama is dumb and you shouldn't listen to anyone but if you do make sure you go up to that person and talk to them about it but btw good job on the post but spell check next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to hear that it is all working out.

    ReplyDelete