Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Portfolio - Improvement

Over the past two years, I have improved a lot I am not as immature as I was in middle school. My writing skills weren't that good because I used to not like to write I thought it was pointless. My writing skills are way better now I write how I am supposed to write for my grade. I improved my writing skills because I knew that it was a requirement for High School I started to practice my skills. I had very good reading skills in middle school but they improved in high school because I kept reading harder and harder books. My reading skills are a little bit better now because I already read high skilled books in middle school it got a little bit better because I kept reading and never stopped. My speaking skills before high school weren't as good as there are now because I used think that everytime I spoke in front of a group of people the would be talking about me. My speaking skills now are great because I am not afraid to speak in front of a crow and I don't care what people say about me anymore. I improved my speaking skills because I spoke in front of my family. My group-work skills before high school were horrible I didn't like working with people because they would irritate me if they did something wrong. My group-work skills are a lot better because I can work with people I don't like, I worked on group-work skills by having some patience. My technology skills were down the drain I hated technology, My technology skills are way way better now thanks to Ms. Priester. I improved my technology skills by being in Ms. Priester's class. I will keep having respect towards my teachers and I will keep doing the things I am doing now.

3 comments:

  1. I can relate because I matured since middle school as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you improved best friend. Your really smart and you could do anything you, put your mind to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I experienced something similar to this. I improved a lot in school wize and on my classwork.

    ReplyDelete