Friday, June 8, 2012

Greatest High School Obstacle

When I was in freshman year I didn't listen very well to intructions that came from adults and Ms. Priester told me to do an assignment that I didn't feel like doing and she sent me out to the hall and we both argued with each other. I felt mad because I knew even if I felt like I was right she was the teacher and she most likely would have won the arguememnt so there was no reason to even try arguing with her. The incident changed me because I learned not to argue with Ms. Priester because I would never win the arguement we would argue about.

3 comments:

  1. I expierence something similar to this, I would get sent out of class to and argue with my teacher and get mad and frustrated as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can tell you try not to argue as much as you used to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see that you try to not argue as much as you used to compared to the begining of the year.

    ReplyDelete