Monday, June 4, 2012

Personal Changes Blog Paragraph

When I was a freshman, I was disrespectful. Now, I am respectful because I feel like I act different.
For example, people used to look down at me without respect. This shows that people didn't have respect for me because I didn't have respect for them. This also shows that I used to not get so many privileges that I get now because of my disrespect towards people. In addition, I now get a lot of respect from staff and teachers because I show respect towards them. This shows that I get more privileges from staff and teachers. This also shows that teachers and staff respect me now and take me more serious because of the respect I give to them. By my senior year, I hope to be one of the most respected students on campus and the most trusted.

3 comments:

  1. Keep being respectful the way you are now and for sure you will be one of the most respected person by senior year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seemed like you got more respect this year now that I met you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's good that yoiu decided to give respect to teachers and staff but you should have done it in the first place.

    ReplyDelete