Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Romeo and Juliet – Arranged Marriages at SPA

If Tia had permission to choose who we could marry I would be so upset because Tia doesn't really like girls to date guys on campus because most of the guys on this campus are not committed. One thing that would happen first before Tia let's anybody get married she would ask us if the boy treats us right if we say no we wouldn't be able to marry them. Another thing that can happen is that since Tia would have the power she would be able to get us to marry any guy that she think would be good for the particular girl even if the girl hated the guy. If Tia would do that to me I would cry because I don't think Tia would put me wit the guy I want or even like. I would also try to leave because I wouldn't want to be with someone I don't love or even like

1 comment:

  1. Your post brings back memories when I was a freshman and we wrote about this post. Great JOb.

    ReplyDelete