Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Portfolio - Future

How do you feel about your future?
I feel like im going to have a good future because I am all cought up on my homework.
What are your goals for the future?
My goals for the future is to graduate college and start working as a person who helps mexican get their papers.
How have your previous experiences prepared you to reach each of these goals?
My Previous experience is that I has researched the job.
What do you need to continue to work on in order to achieve each of your goals?
I need to go to college and research more about the job I want.
Who will help you to achieve your goals?
My reallly close friends will help me out and also the School will hel[p me out a little.
Do you genuinely believe you will achieve your goals? Why or why not?
I really do think that I am going to be able to go to college and achieve my goals because I am trying hard in school and also because anyone that wants to do something and they really want to do it they can do it.

1 comment: