Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Portfolio – Greatest Obstacle of Freshman Year

The biggest Obstacle I had to deal with this year was when I ditched school. Six of my friends didn't want to go to school I didn't want to go either. during lunch we all sneaked out somewhere. At the end of the day though I felt kinda dumb because I had good grades and I didn't want them to go down just because I missed one day of school. I also felt like I shouldn't have ditched school. The accident didn't really change me that much because I didn it again once more but after the last one I kinda don't want to do it anymore because it's pointless if your ditching and hiding from staff so you can't have any fun. The person could might as well just wait to school is over

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree, i used to ditch school all the time too.

    ReplyDelete