Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Homonyms Practice Blog Paragraph

She slammed her phone onto the table and told her parents my boy friends parents are dumb.THEY'RE so strict and they are not letting me go to my birthday party. She went down to the kitchen and asked her parents are THERE any food in the refrigerator I'm hungry and I need to let my anger out. Her parents owned THEIR own big house so she was going to have a pretty big party.  She called her boyfriend again and told him " YOUR so dumb why can you ask YOUR parents to please let you go". Her boyfriend asked again and said he would clean the house. He asked his parents YOU'RE going to the movies that night so why can't I just go please?" they agreed and said okay.

4 comments:

  1. Good post Ema, next time make sure you use dialogue in your paragraph so we know someone is speaking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it! good job with you homonyms

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job, could have used some work, and didn't we have to use the words twice though?

    ReplyDelete