Monday, November 21, 2011

“’Typhoid Fever’– Present Tense Childhood Memory.”

I am entering first grade and I would always bring a box of tootsie rolls. Today I was bringing my box of tootsie rolls. There was a new girl today I don't like her at all she thinks she's the  best. it's time to play with the blocks and she is trying tko steal my block I don't let her so I pull one of her pony tails. She starting to cry like a little cry baby and i'm telling her to stop crying and stop being a baby. My teacher comes and takes my tootsie rolls and I get mad but just let it go. It's almost time for school to get out and I can't wait to go home and eat becuase i'm hungry.  There's a minute left in class and I got and get my tootsie rolls without permission the new went to go tell teacher and I got mad so i pulled her hair again. My teacher got ver mad at me and told my mom after school I started crying and told my mom that the new girl bothered me first. I also told my mom I didn't like the new girl my mom didn't get mad at me and we went home to eat.

1 comment: