Thursday, October 27, 2011

Dia de los Muertos - Pick a Person

I plan to construct a Dia de los Muertos altar about Valentin Elizalde His main character trait is daring This person is known for  singing mexican musc and being very honest with what he says in his songs.This person’s appearance is a hat, jeans he always wears a necklace that his dad gave him and he wear a bealt at all times.Others think this person is to honest in his music.This person is known for saying the truth in his music and saying how he felt. This person thought that telling the truth will help him realive his stress. A few items that I may include in my altar to represent this person is a necklace and a picture of a rooster because he like roosters. I selected this person because I really like his music and I like that he tells the truth in his music

No comments:

Post a Comment