Wednesday, September 14, 2011

: Dragons Den: Power Outage

On Thursday evening, I was getting ready to play in a volleyball game when suddenly the lights went off. In response , The team and I started freaking out because with no electronics we wouldn't be able to keep score. Then I just kept practicing and telling people that we can score keep on  a piece of paper. Later on the team realized that the coaches were gonna be late so we might had to for fit. Finally the coaches got here and we played without light and lost but had a lot of fun. After the game I knew we weren't gonna have the light on that night so SPA didn't let the girls go to the boys side and they didn't let the boys go to the girls side. Later on that night everyone got to go to the cafe it was so fun. When the lights came back on everyone in my house was asleep. In the morning, I woke up and asked if we had school they said no and i fell back asleep

1 comment:

  1. Ema, look over your work before publishing it. Avoid writing slang.

    ReplyDelete